From:
Michelle D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:32:09 -0800
Although my computer is still down and I can't upload my personal pics
from the 17th Championship show, I did finally find time to do the
intro page and showcase the official JFA "Anything Goes" Photo contest
winners:
http://tinyurl.com/2r7p4s

The 18th Championship is scheduled for May 11, 2008. It will be held in
a city we were previously in Hamamatsu and in the same building noless,
Act City.
http://ferret.gr.jp/index.html

  Ferret Research:  http://ferretknots.blogspot.com/
  Ferret Resources:  http://nippynihon.blogspot.com/

For my resume & samples of my Japanese Translations visit:
http://ayarei.translatorscafe.com/ OR http://www.proz.com/profile/135994