From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 07:25:21 -0800
Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new mailing list specifically
for ferret breeders.  Some of you may already have joined, so you can just
skip this, but I know there are still a number of great breeders out there
that we would love to see join us.  Anything to do with ferret breeding,
selling, genetics, expenses, etc. are all subjects.  Moderated list so
speak your mind.  No flaming allowed.  We can agree to disagree and still
be friends so lets join together and talk.  The URL for this is
http://www.onelist.com/community/ferretbreedersforum
or go to my website and use the button at the bottom of the page.
Judith