From:
Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:10:18 -0500
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what a good ferret
website has on it?  What are ferret owners interested in knowing?  I have
gone to many of them and they look great.  I am new to building websites
and mainly just wanted to show pictures of my babies but, I am at a loss
as to what else to put on there.

Can one put links on their site to other ferret sites or do they need
permission first?  Just curious.  I know of alot of sites that are
wonderful but, I haven't put any links on there yet because I have not
been sure about this.  I appreciate the help.

My page does not have much on it yet but, as soon as I get it up I will
let everyone know.

Thanks Again!

Maryi, Streaker, Nozy, & "awaiting" Evan