Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:18:06 -0700
Paula, I've noticed also that my ferrets don't dook (cluck) very much...
except Flower.  Flower dooks much more often than the rest, and he's much
louder as well.  He's deaf, and I'm told this is the reason for his loud
dooking--he has no volume control.  Makes him all the cuter, if you ask
me.  Wouldn't trade him for a hearing-ferret for the world.

So next time you go out looking for a dooking ferret, look for one with a
white stripe down the middle of his forehead.  Chances are much better that
he'll make noise for you.  ;)

Wendy and House Penferret: Boobah, Buttercup, Pica, and Flower