From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:39:07 -0500
Could we put this to sleep?  The topic is going around in circles, getting
nowhere.  Some like going form hard stats, others figure any bite risk is a
huge risk, and it's pretty well obvious that the twain just won't meet so
why waste everyone's time on something which has degenerated to nothing
more than flame baiting, especially given how tacky flame bating is!

[Moderator's note: It's probably coming close to the time where I'd have to
call for a moratorium on those posts.  I think there are still a few novel
arguments being made, but it's close, I agree.  BIG]