From:
Wendy Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 01:13:21 -0500
Quoting Kim's post
>Just because you don't SEE the eyes of the critter mashed up in
>that kibble doesn't mean that it didn't have feelings too - its
>just convenient for you that you don't have to see it, right?

I don't want to feed live prey to my pets, I don't want to see the
animal's I'm having for dinner while they're alive either.

I make a variety of gravy for my ferrets from organic, free roam,
hormone free sources. My ferrets have free roam of the lower level
of my home. They get lots of stimuli.

Kudo's to you for doing what you feel is right for your ferrets. Not
everyone's willing to do what you do. Personally I find your "standing
on a soap box preaching" approach to how you feed your ferrets a big
turn off.

Wendy Hamilton
in Atlanta, GA