Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 23:33:35 -0500
One of my ferrets (the 5 year old) really likes to lick people.  She does
it so much that I wonder if she likes that salty skin taste.  Anyohne
else have ferrets that like to lick them obsessively?  I keep wondering
why she does it...

Great news for all who contacted me about a post I sent at the start of
the war back in March... We've FINALLY heard from my brother in Iraq.  He
called two days ago and talked to my mom and dad for about two minutes.
He's doing OK and is eagerly awaiting the boxes of goodies I've promised
him!  After a little over two months we were really starting to worry.
He said he'd really enjoy some mail, so if anyone who emailed me about
sending him letters wants to send some he would really enjoy it.  I'm
currently trying to figure out something cool to send him for his 21st
birthday since he's going to still be in Iraq...

Thanks to everyone who has offered their support over the last few
months.  I never want to relive all the emotions I went through the
first few days and weeks of the war.  If it weren't for some of you
I might not have coped as well.  It's great to know that the ferret
community is so strong.  Makes me proud to be a member!  Thanks!!!

Melissa