From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:58:24 -0000
Greetings

Can someone give me some advice on getting two ferrets from Lancaster
County, PA, to Springvale, Maine (right near the border of New Hampshire
and the very southern part of Maine)?  I have someone in Lancaster willing
to drive them up to New York somewhere.  Can anyone offer to drive them
from New York to Connecticut or New Hampshire?

Please, please let me know

Thanks
[MR]

[Moderator's note: I don't understand why this was posted anonymously and
I would question it, but just in case there's time pressure I figured I'd
post it for now and forward any responses.  BIG]