From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 13:32:17 -0600
Hi all. This is a litterbox question. Now, I know that ferrets are not 100%
box trainable but our 1 year old male Rocket is 99.9% on the mark. One in
the cage and one in the living room are all he needs. BUT about once every
couple months, he will poop in the bathroom for no apparent reason. It is
usually when he just wakes up and he must go farther to the bathroom than
he would to the litter box. My fiance seems to think it corresponds to days
where we have not been able to give him alot of attention. He is an only
ferret and loves to play with us humans! Any of you have tempermental
ferrets that do this sort of thing? Thankfully he is nice and usually
doesnt poop on the rug, only on the linoleum - what a nice boy!

Diane

Also, Alex and I got our signals crossed this morning and BOTH gave the
little guy a raisin (OOPS!) I hope the poor thing doesnt get a tummy ache!