From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:17:50 -0500
THOSE attendiong the AFA SPring Nationals will want to stop by the
Ferret Wise Booth-- where Shelter Dad Dino will have copies of the USDA
Rulemaking petition to sign!

A very easy and wonderful way to protect young ferrets in the reatil
trades!

Also BACK-ISSUES of Ferrets Magazine, MODERN FERRET and Ferrets USA all
in brand new- unread condition are only $2.50 per copy!  Stock up now and
build your library & collection-- offer is while they last- first come
first serve!

Many other very nice items will be in the FerretWise booth area as well
as Totally Ferret Food at a great price compliments of John's Family Pets
!  It is always a sell out!  THANK YOU JOHN!

We will have the proof sheet of postcards donated by Bob Church for the
Green Goddess Van -raiser- please stop by look it over and take an
chance!  As always your patronage is greatly appreciated as we continue
to work to prevent cruelty to ferrets and educate the humane community!

Shelter Mom for  Jerimiah and all the kids!

www.ferretwise.org