From:
Kevin and Marie McGowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:17:31 +0900
I posted earlier about living in Japan and not being able to get much in
the way of veterinary care here.  Well, Taz (6 1/2) has been unable to use
his back legs to walk for the last three days.  He has insulinoma and I am
sure he has adrenal tumors as well.  (bilateral hind limb hair loss)  The
thing is, is there anything else, ie infection etc that could be causing
this sudden onset of hind limb weakness?  Any info would be appreciated.
They have not been out of this house since we arrived in June.  He seems
to feel fine eating and drinking and pooping as usual and even engages in
play.  Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks-
Marie, Taz, Oshi, and Fenris the Brave