Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:33:32 -0400
Hi all!
I've been a subscriber for a while....basically a "lurker" I've never
posted.

I have 2 adorable male fuzzies, Bandit and Tucker.  I was totally against
getting the first but my husband talked me into it.  The second was my
idea.  They are just so hard not to love!!!

Anyway, I read some of your emails about different functions, "play groups"
and get togethers.  They sound like so much fun!  We live in NorthWest part
of New Jersey and I was just wondering if there were any organizations or
groups around here.

Thanks!
Kelly, Drew, Bandit and Tucker