From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 23:22:23 -0400
Howdy all!  I'm back from vacationing in Virginia Beach.  Burned like a
crisp...don't get jealous, I've got sun poisoning.  Ouch.

My e-mail total in my inbox is now 1011.  Most have been read, very few
replied to (that need a response).  However, I need to read the remainder of
my messages, get caught up on what's going on in the ferret world, and reply
to those that need it.  When that is complete, the State by State web site
will be my second priority in life (the first is trying to find a
job...anyone in the Philly area hiring???  The ferrets are hungry <grin>)

So anyway, later on tonight or sometime tomorrow I will post (both to FML
and Kommandos) a complete list of states that I have at least one volunteer
from to gather information. I will also re-post in the near future the
information that I need from each state (it's not just rabies information
that will be on this web site, it will be ALL legal information that fuzzy
owners need to know). Once the list of states is posted, I will need to
find volunteers from any remaining states that haven't come forward (Come
on guys, do this in the name of ferretdom, do it in the name of KODO!
Gathering this information probably won't even involve leaving your
homes...) Anyway. I will be putting any and all relevant information on the
web site as it comes to me, I won't be waiting for all 50 states to respond
before the site goes up. I don't expect it to be long before the site is
available to go online.

I'm now off to go tackle the 1011 messages in my inbox. Fun fun fun! If my
vote counts... DIGEST VERSION OF KOMMANDOS.... OH YES!!! :-)

Kym
and the "gang:"
*Ferrets:* Shadow, Koto, Trouble, Slinky, Patches, Ricky, Sassy: "Mommy,
why do you look like a lobster??? How come you walk so funny???"
*Shelters:* Spaghetti, Mookie, Michael: "Hey, she doesn't usually get so
mad when we try to climb her legs and bite her!! How come it hurts so bad
this time???"
*Kitty Cats:* Shamus, Loki, Ivy, Misty, Boomer, BamBam: "Mommy, how come we
can't sit on your lap and knead our claws into your thighs??  We MISSED you!"

Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady