From:
Valerie Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 03:29:41 -0400
Sounds like you would have less flying animals if you had pet birds!!  I
would hate to be running late in your household in the morning.  Your story
was amusing and entertaining.  I get frustrated just walking around my house
as if it were a mine field (never know where the critters are hidding or
bitting).  I can't imagine having to watch for falling bombs as well, like
you.
The bathroom seems to be a favorite place for my pets, too.  When I brush my
teeth one dog wants my to pick her up so she can lick the toothpaste of my
lips and toothbrush, one ferret wants to be placed on the countertop so she
can lap the running water from the faucet, and two little fuzzies nip or
crawl at each foot...  My other dog, innocent angle, watches from the
doorway, out of ferret nipping reach, and calmly waits for me to be done
before she begs for special attention.

I also am interested in finding a place that sells ferret halters like the
ones at the Kirkland Frolic.  They seem to work wonderfully.  I need the
leash too, though, so I would love to know the mailing address you already
have, if at all possible.  By the way what vet do you use in the
Seattle-Tacoma area.  I'm looking for one to descent my male ferret.  The vet
I currently use is new to the ferret world.  I also have phoned several vets
and none descented ferrets.