From:
Tracker TheTrackers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:04:18 -0700
A Thank You to Big/Bill for running this board and a Thank You to the
members.

We found a new home for Buttercup, they just have to see if she will get
along with their cat and kitten.  Buttercup took well to the new owners
ferret which was rare.  After 6 months of trying to introduce her to our
five, all ours wanted to do was attack her, period.  We had a friend bring
over her two and Buttercup had no problem with them.  What I'd like to
know is, why didn't she bond with our five ferrets, but she had no
problems with other ferret visitors?  My friends ferrets are a tribe of
four together.  Can anyone try to explain this to me?  Why could two
ferret owners bring over their ferrets and Buttercup was cool with them,
but with our five, there was no way they could ever bond.

BTW- the only one of ours that bonded with her was the alpha ferret.  He
and she could sleep in the same hammock with no problem.  I really found
this hard to understand.

BTW- Fluff Fluff is the alpha and always has been, he is the master.
Appreciate the advice.

Tracker