Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:59:13 -0500
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to mention that I have been seeing advertisements on TV for a
National Geographic special that is supposed to be on Saturday night.The
special is on endangered species and they are doing a segment on the black
footed ferret.I was lucky enough to catch a part of it on the TODAY show
this morning and they showed a clip of the ferrets.They were adorable and I
just thought I would pass on the info about the show in case anyone else was
as interested in catching the program as I am.

I also wanted to mention I have a new chat room on my ferret page and some
new photo's of Suki and Daisy Dook.I would really like to get together with
any one who is interested in making a date for a ferret chat one
evening.Anyone who is interested can e-mail me.Take care.

Krystie
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2994/FerretFun.htm