From:
Jennifer Koger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:18:23 -0500
Friday night, my baby slipped out the door of my apartment.  I left early in
the evening and did not return home from my trip until Saturday night.  I
had an intuition that I needed to go home that night.  Unfortunately, my
roommate could not get a hold of me.

His name is Matisse and he is a full- grown albino ferret.  I live off of
Barton Skyway on Spyglass.  If you find him, please call me at 328-2927.  He
is so loyal and friendly he is like a dog.  Please please please keep you
eyes open.  I hope I will get him back soon.

Jenny & Cosmo
There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickenining, that is
translated through you into action, and because there is only one
of you in all time, this expression is unique.  And if you block it, it
will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.

                        -- Martha Graham