Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:37:36 -0400
How long have you had ferrets?
About 10 years

What got you interested in ferrets?
Saw one at the pet store, the owner was a breeder

Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
holiday gifts)?
Of course I do.  And I have also been a Santa for Ferrets in shelters.

About you-
1. Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?
Of course I am their slave.

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
When ever they becken me.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
Pierced ears

About the FML-

Why did you join the FML?
For ferret knowledge, and meet nice people

What is your favorite thing about this group?
The information and the stories.

3. Least favorite thing?
The slamming of others.

Carol @ [log in to unmask]