From:
Dee Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 06:44:34 -0400
Cecil County Animal Rescue
3916 Blueball Road
Elkton, Md. 21921
Event Date: September 18, 2004      EIN# 14-1851472 TAX  ID#10938171

To Whom It May Concern:

I am the secretary/treasurer for the Oxford Ferret Rescue/Cecil County
Animal Rescue.  We will be having our 2nd annual fundraiser on September
18th 2004 (Hoe-Down in the Hills) and desperately need your help.  We
currently have 96 animals at the shelter and our outstanding vet bills
alone are over $5000.00.  In order for us to keep our doors open to help
the many abused and unwanted animals we have to raise money to pay off
our bills.  This is where we need your help.  At our fundraiser we will
be hosting a live auction and are in need of many donations.  We reaised
over $3000.00 with our auction last year and we need to double that this
year.  We are a 501 c3 non profit organization and your donation is tax
deductible.  We can use anything as a donation because we will have many
people there all with different tastes.

Please contact me about your donation and the value and I will prepare a
form to mail to you for your tax purposes. You can mail all donations to
myself, or the Director at the address below.

Correspondence can be sent to:
Diana Bickling-Secretary/Treasurer
248 Cherry Hill Road
Elkton, Md.  21921
410-398-4354
or
Claudia Johnson -- President/Director
3916 Blue Ball Road
Elkton, Md. 21921
410-620-6246

Thank you for your help and your donation!!
Diana Bickling
Secretary/Treasurer

Our website for the ferrets alone in the shelter is
http://www.oxfordferretrescue.org.  We have a lady who manages this
website for us for free.  We have not found anyone to do the rest of our
animals for us as of yet.