From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:59:01 -0500
>okay, we need a challenge. I discovered tonight that figment, my little
>precious adoptee, can BOOK around the house. I mean fast enough to wear me
>out. So what is a reasonable distance/speed record her and I can go after?

Well, the fastest record is the Jet-Propelled car that recently broke the
speed of sound! :)

Actually, you ain't seen nuthin' yet.  I have a scrawny little speed freak
that could possibly *break* that speed of sound record!  She can actually
out-run a mouse...even with all the curves, sudden left turns without the
hint of a turn signal and those dead stops that usually cause cats to try
out for gymnastics!  Of course, when she *wants* something, she's as slow
as molassas in January so you can catch her and pick her up to give her a
treat! :)

Todd and the (Wait...who put the traffic cops in the middle of the
livingroom?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"