Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:28:17 -0400
After having experienced the loss of Zach, Hanna and Rylee in the last
few weeks that I have not recovered from, Ozzie died last night. He was
one of the most special ferrets I've ever met and loved being held and
cuddled. One of his favorite activities was romping on the waterbed and
he loved to run around while I chased him and it was obvious how much
he enjoyed it. I could see the laughter in his face every time and will
miss his face forever. Ozzie had a bad heart condition for some time
and went into kidney failure a few days ago. I had the pleasure of
living with him for 7 years and adopted him from a rescue when he was a
few months old. Now there is only Lily left who I know will be lonely
as I am without her sister Hanna and the others around.

Donna