From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 07:26:40 -0700
I am just so excited about this beautiful raffle item -- it was just
added to the summer SOS raffle. Besides being soooooo gorgeous,
especially for ferret lovers, it is the result of people working
together to help those less fortunate. This offering would have
never happened if not for the unique networking we do in our ferret
community.

I think this particular raffle has some really, really wonderful
raffle items, please enjoy your viewing.
http://supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

Cathy

P.S. If you were not aware, you may access this raffle by going to the
SOS page, www.supportourshelters.org=A0the link for the raffles appears
mid page. I never knew that til last week!!

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3