Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:34:58 -0800
Taz went in for his adrenal surgery today.  He is one of those very
special little guys that has made a real effort to bond with me.  It was
a very emotional morning and it will be a very long day waiting to hear
how it went.  It prompted me to write another a poem that I called A
Prayer to my Angel on Surgery Day which I pinned to his carrier with an
angel pin to look over him.  I realized that I had not offered a little
something to everyone who entered the raffle so this is it.  For everyone
that buys raffle tix for the basket I will send you a laminated copy of
the poem for your critter carrier.  Keep him in your thoughts and prayers
even though you won't read this until thursday.  He will, by then be on
the mend and getting spoiled rotten.

To the 2%ile of the board: Yes, Taz REALLY is getting his surgery....
beleive it or not.....Hmmmm maybe I should be changing the name of the
rescue?  Yeah.... Ripley's.  Ripley's Beleive it Or Not Ferret Rescue.
snicker snicker.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.