From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:48:11 -0800
Some of you may know that over the last week I have had major computer
problems.  I am back up and running, but fear I may have missed some
messages pertaining to rooms at the Imperial Palace for the 2002
International Ferret Symposium next Feb is Las Vegas.

I am requesting that if you have sent me any messages in the last two
weeks regarding your room reservation....or the desire for a room
reservation, to please, please resend that info!  I had several dates
changes come in and I need to make sure I have got all the info!  So
please, just to be safe, if you sent me a message in the last couple
weeks, please resend!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke