From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:32:53 GMT
The tumor was small.  Blood sugar was up to 70 an hour after surgery.

Adrenals look normal.  We will be evaluating diets and things in the next
couple of days.  We are going to increase that 2 1/2 year survival
prognosis.  I am a firm believer in natural healing and already use herbs
extensively to treat my family.

She took a really big drink of h2o when I put some in the cage after
getting her home.  She can have food tomorrow if she wants it.  If not he
said start force-feeding early Saturday.  Some how I do not think it will
be a problem.

My thanks to everyone who has written.  If I have not yet replied I will
tomorrow.  Today has been really emotionally draining and Daddy needs a
cocktail.

Thank Mud my baby is alright.  I was as afraid of her not reawakening from
the anesthesia as anything else.

This list is a great source of support and information.  I thank you all.

Elwin