From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:28:57 -0400
Muldoon,
Could you PLEASE greet Becca Boo for me.  She passed away a cpuple of
days ago while she was sleeping.  You will be able to recognise her as
she is a little chocolate ferret with a stubby tail and she is missing
1/2 of her hind foot.  She left us while we were at work and we feel
awfull because we couldn't be home with her at her time of passing.

Becca lived longer than her daddy Dock who died at 2 years and her sister
Zoe, who died last year at about 4 1/2 years old.  Becca had just turned
6 years old.  She was vey playfull for her age and that she also had
cancer.  She loved to give kisses too.

Could you please do me another favor.  A few weeks ago I had sent a note
about Puff & Socrates leaving us, but no one said that they had arrived
at the Bridge.

Puff is a beautifull Albino girl with irrodecent eyes, they had a Gold
tint to them.  Socrates was a DEW that had been living with Puff, Puff
left first and the next day Socrates followed.  I asked that Puff was to
be met by her brother Kenny who left us last December and her mom Kalina
and her dad, Komots.

Debbie, Shadow's mom, had told me that Puff was sad, because someone she
was verry close to was left behind.  That would be her son Cimmeron.
Please let her know that he is ok and is still playing with her sister
Noel.

We miss our kids and their human daddy Keith & I are heart broken from
their passing.  Could you please give them a BIG Hug & Kiss for us and
let them ALL know that they are still in our hearts and that we do love
them & miss them?

I'm glad that you are ok, and it's nice to see you back greeting our
babies at the bridge.

       BIG HUG & KISS FOR YOU!

Thankyou,
Debi & Keith & the Fuzzy Loving Furkids