From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:54:15 EST
>From:    Squeeks <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FERRET TOYS
>
>Some long time ago a person involed with the FML card exchanges,
>organized by Judy Cooke, sent me some toys - fabric circles with a
>jingle inside - I have just got to say that they are the BEST toys!...
>
>Most of all - hug your fuzzies - all the toys don't replace a hug!  Z

Thanks for the compliment Linda!  I'm thrilled to know your babies love
my toys.  They definitely are one of my biggest sellers, aside from the
crocheted eggs!  Many FMLers know the story of the eggs I sell.  My mom
is nearly 90 (May 15) and in a nursing home.  She crochets the eggs for
me and is so proud wo tell people when they comment on what she's doing!
She's a wonder, for sure being legally blind and keeping up her "job"!
Again, thanks for the compliment on the toys!  You made my day!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website
Check my EVENTS page for specials!