From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:21:45 -0600
>I'm utterly convinced that ferrets just like to watch things fall.  The
>motto: "If it's not nailed down, it's mine... If I can pry the nail out,
>it's not nailed down!"

LOL!  This is completely true!  One of Sterling's favorite games is to
climb up to the second or third shelf on the bookshelf, worm his way
behind everything, then start shoving things off with his nose.  He will
only push them off one at a time though, and as he shoves something he
will dart to the edge & watch 'till it hits the floor before going for
the next victim I mean item to knock down!  It's really funny to watch!

Shannon
Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin