From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:28:39 -0400
This is an update of AZUCAR, she has grown so.  But still loves to bite my
feet, but I have learn to live with it.  Since when I hold her when she
gets up, she loves to exchange kisses with me on my face and kisses my
hands.  She has become very loving when I hold.  So you have to take the
kisses with the little nibbles on the feet when she wants to play with you.

She has traveled with me to all the hotels I go when I go to work around
the Island.  She loves the car rides, and being able to run the Hotel rooms
all day long while I'm working.  So far I have taken her to 6 hotel.  She
loves digging in the beach sand, and when I take her hiking with me she
hates to go down the hill, but loves to climb up the hills.  So I put her
now on my shoulder and we walk down the hill togeather, and she runs up
and goes into the bushes.

I did have a scary experience when I had her take her vaccination, I had to
take her back because she was vomiting and had urine with blood.  I was so
scared.  But the vet gave her a shot, and told me that the next time she
needs to take Bendrly first before her shot.  I will think twice next time
I take her in next year for her shot.

We are now moving and she having so much fun digging into the foam bag, and
boxes, and finding toys to hide, while I pack she unpacks.

We have learned to give and take from each other.  I'm teaching her now
to let me sleep in bed in the hotel without her nibbling my feet while I
sleep.