From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:42:48 -0500
A big thanks to all who answered about the vaccines!  what a great group of
people.

We have made an appointment with our vet for thursday to get the rabies
shots.  Since this summer I to go to some of the shows I think we will get
the distemper shots at a later date.  Oh vet said she would pre med them to
ease the chance of reactions. :-)

Casper if you remember had the bum leg.  Well last night I watch her and
Snickers play.  they played hard and long (and man you should have heard
the dorks!).  Casper seem to do very well.  I even saw her war dance.  She
seems much happier and is doing so well.  She still limps but it sure
doesnt slow her down.

Thanks to all the sent e-cards and mail on the passing of Ossi.  It really
helped to know people cared.  Seeing the rainbow bridge site helped too.  I
know that my Ossi is playing and having a great time with all of the other
fuzzys.  The girls still miss him as do I but we are starting to heal.

Please remember our girls as they get their shots on thursday.  Prayers
help.

thanks
Lydia and the girls
Isis I am a princess
Snickers I want to run and play and play and play
Casper I am a guest but I love it here
With loving memories of Ossi
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm