From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 13:21:30 -0400
We started our Adrenal Disaster Raffle on August 16 with the goal of
getting four ferrets treatment for the tumors on their adrenal glands.
We now have five ferrets with adrenal, and no ticket orders have been
received. Four ferret-related businesses were generous in donating the
majority of our prize packages, which range in value from $60 to $150.
Ferrets at Heart has never left a raffle prize or merchandise order
unfulfilled, so you can trust you will get the items you win; our
reputation is unstained.

October 1 marks the end of the raffle. You can find the list of seven
prize packages and info on how to buy tickets at the long link below.
If it does not work, just go to our homepage at
http://ferretsatheart.com/
and click on the raffle from there.

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=70&Itemid=84>

If you are not a fan of raffles, please consider donating through
PayPal. If the word "raffle" is mentioned in any message sent to us
from you using PayPal, they'll close our account, because PayPal
doesn't allow any type of raffle to be run using its payment system
(For those of you that weren't already aware of that PayPal rule).
"Donations" via PayPal to Ferrets at Heart are always accepted.
Consider putting our link on FaceBook or Twitter.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. Ferrets at Heart is
working diligently to serve the ferrets in north-central Ohio. Our
main need at this time is funds for the above-mentioned vet care; we
currently have enough food and basic supplies to see us through until
Ferret Giving Tree season.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
(419)433-6016
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, Charlie, & Templeton