Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:31:57 EST
Hi God Bless and appy holidays

Yesa it granny with a update, Panda and Sprite both had surgery last
week. both had tumors on the pancress and are doing will for now,its a
shane as I 2 others that will cross soon. one is Q-Tip a male abino and
has stomach cancer,we are just treating,and I can't for my panda color
Ice cream, he has a tumor at the botton of his pee pee, being nice
words, it getting larger,but he is happy and i'll keep and love him til
our Lord calls him home.

Happy new Year and may God reach down and touch our babies and find
home with our help for al the unwanted babies I love everyone on the
fml ammnd congradulating on 20 years. What a sight God created for
people like use who have love to give hugs the forever Granny