From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 00:27:57 +0000
I have just listed two of my newest figurines on e-bay. They are
Black-Footed Ferrets. One half of the sells will go to the Prairie
Wildlife Research. I e-mailed them to let them know I am doing this.
I was lucky enough to see the breeding facility at the Kentucky Zoo
trip, and see them in person. They need our help, and this is my way
to do it.

Don't forget you can also go to their web site and adopt a Black-Footed
Ferret. NO YOU CAN NOT TAKE IT HOME!!!!!!!!! but your adopting will
help in so many ways. Not only our domesticated ferrets need all the
help they can get but our wild ones need it just as much, if not more.
I would hate to loose these beautiful creatures.

Each piece is hand sculpted. I plan on doing a series of these ferrets,
with the auctions sells all the same, 1/2 of the sells will always go
to the reasearch.

If you love the Black-Footed Ferret you may want to check out these
auction.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150097778296>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150097780552>

Reanee Gladden