From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:48:19 EDT
A friend of a friend has to find a home for 3 ferrets...two males and one
female.  They are approx.  1.5 years old.  Their human mommy died and the
family can't take care of them.

Unfortunately, I don't know more about them at this point, other than the
fact that they have no known health problems, have lived with cats and
dogs, and are reportedly friendly.  From the sounds of it, one male and
one female are sables, and the other was described as "pale."

I don't yet have permission to post the family's email address, so if you
live in or near Minnesota and could give these people a hand, please
email me and I will forward your email to the appropriate address.

Thanks!

Chana Rosen