Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:38:32 -0700
Dooks all ~!~!

I will be hosting a joint Garage Sale to help the PFSN raise badly needed
$$$ for the shelters and our upcoming projects (Frolic, AFA Show) and to
help clean out my house as well.

The sale will be held Sat July 24 and Sun July 25 from about 8am-5pm
at 7619 NE Halsey Street, Portland, OR 97213.

We've got all kinds of goodies so far from household items, pet items,
clothing, you name it ~!~!

If you, or someone you know, has anything they may want to donate to
the cause, please email me for further information and arrangements.
Especially if anyone has a 2 drawer file cabinet, I can use it for PFSN
Records as I've dropped my drawers <awww, grow up - you know what I
mean>.

Any PFSN Members that would be willing to donate some time to assist,
it would be greatly appreciated ~!~!~!  Either email me or call me at
503-740-3425.

Warm Fuzzies ~!
Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com