From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:32:16 -0600
A little bundle from heaven found his way to me yesterday.  I named him
Loki, after the Norse god of mischief.

My days have been awfully dark since Maximilian went to Rainbow Bridge in
January, but all of a sudden, this lonely house is again bright and full
of life.

I won't bore everybody with all the details, but a friend of mine had
bought him for her daughter.  A month later, the daughter discovered
boys.  'Nuff said.

Little Loki can't replace Max, and I wouldn't want him to.  But I'm so
grateful that I've been blessed with a new fur baby to start a new life
with.  Now, Loki will assume Max's title -- The World's Most Spoiled
Ferret.

Welcome, Loki!  What a beautiful ray of sunshine you are!

C.B. and Loki