From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:47:31 -0400
Hey guys,

Last week I adopted/bought a new ferret in a tough situation down here
in St. Thomas. I named hom Dexter, but now I usually call him White Guy
(he's albino). Well, it's always interesting watching the rest of the
household adapt to the new animals, and this week was no exception. So
far, Dexter poops on the shelf with the food, rearranges the litter
boxes, torments my old girl MJ (who in turn beats him until he
screams), and swims in the Drinkwell fountain on a daily basis.

On Thursday of last week I became very sick with a malaria-like illness
in the tropics known as Dengue fever. I have been slowly recovering but
I can't shake this fever. Therefore, my attention to the little guys
has been less than doting, and my BF is picking up the slack. I haven't
been noticing ALL of the things that Dexter has been doing.

Yesterday, when Chris (my BF) was cleaning, I noticed some DVDs on the
floor. I thought nothing of it, because my little girl Munchkin likes
to remove them so she can climb the shelves. Well, Chris said that
repeatedly one had been removed, the Meerkat Manor box set. I thought
that was kind of funny, but it is on the bottom shelf. However, tonight
I watched Dexter systematically "choose" this particular DVD set and
proceed to push it under the couch. I guess he has a crush on one of
the Whiskers.

Anyways, just goes to show you that they may know more than they are
letting on...

                         Love, Sara and the Fuzzy Four

P.S. Does anyone else hear the Pinky and the Brain theme song when they
look at their ferrets?
Pinky: "What are we going to do tonight Brain?"
Brain: "The same thing we do every night Pinky. Plan to take over the
world..."