From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:06:17 -0400
Sandee,

Please welcome Chance to the Rainbow Bridge.  He may recognize Winkwomp
and Bilbo, although they weren't great friends, just acquaintances.  Be
aware that Chance is addicted to Cheweasels and also indulges in Bandit
chicken treats.  He also delights in tearing up rolls of toilet paper.
He loves running through tubes after dancing with other playful ferrets.
And his favorite bedding is curling up in a box filled with plastic bags
(which I called his chateau).  He is Chance, but his nickname from me
was Chaunci (my little ferret with the fake French accent).

Give him a kiss from his mommy, but don't expect one in return.  He's
not affectionate that way, although he tolerates being kissed.  I miss
my boy.

Stephanie

Stephanie Gilbert * FerSa Webmaster * http://www.ferretsanctuary.com