From:
"MAX A. LERT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 20:20:58 +0000
Hello all.  Im a lurker and have a few questions.  Replys by personal email
would probably be best.  If I'm asking stuff that is in the FAQ, please
don't flame me, I just had a hard time wading thru it and the answers didn't
always seem to ANSWER.

1.  There has been a smattering of green poop within the normal poop of my 5
ferts.  It has not been all the time, just every once in a while.

2.  One of the babies was a rescue from an abusive home.  He has always been
a white/ skinny/ lab-rat looking male.  He is very active and seems fine in
every other way (besides being just beautifully ugly) except for his hair
loss/skin irritation.  As you know the white males have very pink skin.  His
is irritated around the head mainly with red bumps, probably from scratching
(had/have fleas now and again).  Also, although he has never had much fur,
he has lost basically all his fur around his rear.  We did just move here
from a different climate.  Its been 3 months tho so it seems he would have
adapted by now.

3.  Obviously, if the answer to any of these questions is "see your vet"
that brings me to the last question.  Can someone please tell me of some
good vets in the Hollywood area.

Thanks in advance.

Max