Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:21:13 EDT
I guess I spend to much time taking care of all my ferrets here including
the foster ferrets, vet's ferrets that are in the Wa.  Adrenal Study, and
my own ferrets that people have called and ask me to take!  I have foster
ferrets here at my house from WFRS that would be dead if they were not at
my house getting the special care I give them.  I guess if I was the type
of person that she thinks I am I would be taking all my sick ferrets and
dropping them at the doors of shelters.

I wouldn't have ferrets that are nine years old going on 10 years old,
that has had insulinoma for 4 years and I have been hand feeding him and
many other ferrets for over 4 years now, including Bennie Bear, that I
foster from the WFRS that has an Osteoma on his jaw and has been at my
house for the past 3 years!  If Bennie Bear was at the shelter he would
probably have already died.  No one gives me money to take care of all
the ferrets I have at my house!  I do it out of the love I have for
ferrets.

Yes, If I didn't have all the many ferrets I have, I would be able to
take expensive vacations.  No one gives me money to take care of all the
ferrets I foster here!  All the expense of taking care of these ferrets
come out of my own pocket.

I am sorry I didn't mention Sandi's Little Rabbit, Rodent,Ferret
Store(House) in my first post or whatever she calls her place!  Thats
what she is upset about!

She is trying to cause problems, and I hope the people on the FML see
what she's trying to do!

Charleen and the Wa. Tails!