Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:46:01 +0000
The Three Rivers Ferret Show will be held in Pittsburgh, PA on
Saturday, May 26, 2007. This American Ferret Association sanctioned
Championship Ferret Show benefits the Three Rivers Ferret Council
(TRFC), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Come spend Memorial Day
weekend with us in Pittsburgh and enjoy an extra day off on Monday to
recover from all of the fun! Show entry packets will be available in
late March. We would like to thank The Ferret Depot for being a show
sponsor & Petco Foundation for sponsoring our Championship Title
Classes.

The TRFC is still in need of some Specialty Class sponsors. This is
the perfect opportunity to help out the TRFC relatively inexpensively
and honor your ferrets at the same time. Most people sponsor rings in
memory of a fuzzy gone to the bridge - or in honor of their current
ferret friends. For only $50* you could do this too. Plus, you will get
a whole page to decorate with pictures of your ferrets, poems, sayings,
etc - or we can make one for you. This becomes your "ad" that goes in
into the show book. Also, your name or your ferrets name will appear on
all of the ribbons awarded for the ring. It is a lot of fun and a great
way to support the TRFC. Heck, it's even a tax deduction!!! <BEG>

*The $50 price applies to individuals, shelters & private breeders
only. Businesses & Corporations are encouraged to donate the full $60
sponsorship fee. Please let Chris know asap if you would like to be a
sponsor. Ring reservations are first come, first served. Payment is
due by April 1st.

Available rings that need sponsored are: Champagne, Invitational, Mitt,
Mutt, Panda/Blaze and Sable.

This is also your chance to sign-up to be a vendor at the show or
advertise your ferrety business. In addition, ferret related goods for
the raffles are needed. Parties donating raffle items are eligible for
FREE or reduced cost advertising. Don't forget, the Three Rivers Ferret
Council, Inc. is a registered 501c(3) non-profit organization; part of
your donation or sponsorship will be tax-deductible. All of the
information you need is at
http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/ShowSponsor1.pdf

Thank you in advance and we hope to see you at the show!

Sincerely,

Chris Sayne
Show Coordinator
Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.