From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:11:55 EST
Last night when I got home from work I let the fuzzies out and found some
poop with what looked like blood in it.  Off to the vet I drive, evidence
in bag, fuzzies at home since I don't know who has produced the offending
poop.  Vet calls before I even get in the door with an appointment for
today.  Bring ferrets and more poop.

We found two fuzzies needed 100 cc of sub-Q fluids and they are now on
Amoxy, Flagel (sp) and Pepto.  Poop is being tested for who know's what.

Maggie has had a rough month, she was throwing up earlier in the month and
now this.

Any thoughts from anyone would be welcome
Thanks!
Connie, Butch, and Maggie