From:
Britt Westman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:33:20 -0700
My ferret twitches an extraordinairy amount in her sleep.  I've seen my
cats do this, but she moves in her sleep to the extent you would think she
was awake.  Everything but her back end is twitching around, her tongue
lolling out, her paws mock- digging, nose sniffing.  I'm not really
concerned about this adorable and funny behaviour but I was wondering how
common it is.  The amount of relaxation in her body to do this while
sleeping is extraordinairy.

cherry tree girl