From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 06:54:36 -0700
hey...:0

as many of you know...we, my husband and i, will be going to the
Symposium in October.  we will be driving down and back...

but we need to find a ferret/cat sitter...we would prefer that someone
come stay at the house...but that is not mandatory...

we can take the ones who need meds and special care...there are only 2-3
that do...but we need someone to feed and water and dump litter boxes
from thursday Oct. 2 thru sunday Oct. 5th...

at this point we have 14 ferrets...soon to be 15...[another reason we
need someone to come to the house]...but wolfie, holly and maybe princess
would need to go with us..as they need special care...or i would leave
them with my vet...

we also have 4 cats that would need their food and water changed..and
the litter boxes changed/cleaned...they can not go stay somewhere else
as they are not used to other ppl...in fact, you may not even see them
at all...

if absolutely necessary...we may be able to pack them up and take them
somewhere to stay for those days...if we can not find someone to come
here...

we live in Mansfield, Ohio..that is 1/2 way between Cleveland and
Columbus.

thank you for any help you may be...
kat

=====