Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:27:11 -0500
Below is a portion of an email my mother forwarded to me tonight about
a polar fleece remant sale.  For those of you who use polar fleece for
blankets, hammies, etc., this sounds like a wonderful deal! :o)

  Happy New Year from all of us at Malden Mills Retail Store!

  Do you put your sewing talents to use for Charitable Causes?  If so,
  we have a 'can't be beat' offer for you!

  We have accumulated an excess of dark colored (grey/black) remnants
  that are 3+ yards in length of varying quality.  They would be
  perfect for blankets, hats, scarves etc for animals and humans alike
  who need a little extra warmth.  We will be offering a 30-35 pound
  bag for just $50*.  (A pound is roughly a yard - so that's just over
  $1 a yard!!!) Limit 10 bags per customer.  We will be taking orders
  through Friday, January 24th and then shipping the week of January
  27th.  We will fill orders on a first come first served basis; when
  they are gone, they are gone!

  *The $50 price includes shipping and handling for orders shipped
  within the continental US.  Orders outside the Continental US will
  be charged actual shipping charges.

  TO ORDER CHARITABLE REMNANTS  KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS!!!
  To order the remnant bags follow the link below which brings you to a
  search screen.

  http://www.maldenmillsstore.com/fullroll2.asp

  1 Type in the style number 1234 and then click on 'Find Full Rolls'

  2 You will see the remnant category.  Click on 'Show Rolls' to see and
    order the individual remnant bags.

  Although our site is completely secure, if you are not comfortable
  ordering on-line or if you have further questions, please call Rose
  at our Lawrence store at 978-557-3243.

Bright Blessings,
:o)
Cyndi Hulst

I do not see a delegation for the four-footed.  I see no seat for the
eagles.  We forget and we consider ourselves superior.
- Chief Oren Lyons