From:
Melissa Akins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:43:22 +0000
Furetti, Colorado's premier ferret club is celebrating Valentine's Day
in style (although a little late).  We will be hosting our second annual
Valentine's Party on Sunday, Feb. 19th from 1 to 4 pm at Huron Animal
Hospital (8840 Huron St. in Thornton, Colorado).  The ferrets will be
exchanging Valentine's cards just like we did in grade school and we
w ill have a huge raffle to raise money for our needy ferret medical
fund.  The public is welcome to join us for this event along with any
healthy fuzzies that want to join in the fun.

Please check out our website at www.freewebs.com/furetti
for info or email us at [log in to unmask]
to get directions or ask questions!  Hope to see you there!