From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:39:56 -0700
hey everyone...

Need a way to help 2 places at the same time?
I just finished making 6 of my Crocheted Sleepsacks to sell...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html

you say...How does that help anyone but me????
wellllllllll....
you buy one of my sleepsacks [or more] and either turn around and ebay it
for a shelter in need or for the Florida Shelters...

or donate it for a raffle to benefit a needy shelter or for the Florida
Shelters...lots are going on right now...:)
i can even hold it and mail it to the winner, if you want...

OR...buy one and donate it TO a shelter!!!

And don't forget Christmas is right around the corner!!!

i fear many of you will feel i have no right to even be selling anything
to benefit myself [my fuzzies] when there is all the neediness in
Florida... and well, i do have those same qualms also...

BUT...even with all that is going on...I...AS WELL AS...ALL the people and
shelters who normally DEPEND on your buying products and services from
them...STILL need your help and support... We all STILL have the same
needs as before...i am sure that is true for most all of us...

Now none of us want to take anything away from the VERY needy people in
Florida and the surrounding areas...but i would just like to remind y'all
that there are still so many others still depending on your continued
support...

thank you...
kat

=====
Kat's personal & ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
I have Crocheted Sleepsacks 4 Sale!!!!...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!