From:
Mandy Bland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 21:53:19 EDT
Hi I would like to change my ferrets food and I was wondering if some of
you could help me.  I have been feeding Marshalls but want to change it.
I have tried twice already, once to Shepard and Greene and once to
Zupreem.  Neither time worked.

Two of my ferrets took to both of them, but they will eat anything.
However 3 of them wouldn't eat either one.  When I tried to switch them
I mixed up the new food with the old like I am supposed to for about a
week, each time putting in less of the Marshalls.  But I noticed that
my two girls and one of the boys was still picking through it to find
the Marshalls.  One of them is 3 1/2 years old and the other two are
one year.  I even tried acting like it was a treat but still no takers.

I really want to get them off the Marshalls and on something better so
hopefully you all will have some ideas how to get my picky babies to eat
something new.  Also what foods do you all recommend?  I still have the
whole bag of Zupreem but threw out the Sheppard and Greene a while ago.
I want my babies to be healthy but they are making it difficult.  So
please any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mandy Bland
proudly owned by: Keyna-Bug, Hoss D., Mr. Mann, Kain Baby, and Gracie Lou
***you are missed dearly my sweet Bubba boy****