From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:16:38 EST
Alright you two PAY UP PAY UP PAY UP!  COME on your two!!  Send pantys
pronto!

Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]> For "Foozies!"
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]> "for yankee Candles....... and
hidden meaning that needs explanation"

And to all you fml'ers that still owe me UNDIES...I'M WAAAAITING!!!  OK??
Send pics of any type of undies or depends via attachment, or if you must,
send an email with the following symbol:  } { <--- for a depends.  If you
are kind you will also send wipes [][].

Come on ya'll we have a couple more days to flood my pants lets go!

Attention:
All underwear is due by DECEMBER 31ST!!!!

I will begin taking guesses from All Fmlers....you get one guess per
person, on how many unders or depends you think actually got sent to me
on January 1st .  I will stop accepting guesses January5th.  I will
announce winners January 8th.  The closest person wins me sending a 10
dollar ferretstore gift certificate to the shelter of your choice.  Randy
Horton also has goodie(s) for ya!

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/