Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 18:30:58 -0500
Starters....
I would like to get a ferret.  Bandit we got from a store and he was pretty
much full grown and out of baby stage.  Tess we adopted.  No I have no
problem with either just...... I want a baby!!  I've never had one and I
need one.  Both Bandit and Tess went great when they met and was gentle with
each other that I think it would work.

PROBLEM::
Shane wants a light colored one and I want one with white feet.  Almost like
a panda one that we saw.

Well..I live in Massachusetts, a place that it is illegal to breed ferrets
so it's not like a litter will show up in the shelter.  As for having a
store hold what may come in...I would like to deal with everything direct.
Maybe even have the fixing wait until the fella is of appropriate age.  I
would take care of what is needed if bringing a young one, not fixed, into
Mass. and I will do whatever asked to prove it.

Like I said I am looking for a baby one.  If there is an older one out there
I can talk to Shane and there could be a consideration.

I don't want to travel to far but we can travel, day trip.  Could maybe do a
weekend.  (I'm trying to look for ones with a great background so disease
will be very little as I do have two already.)

Any help or information please write.  All that is sent can be private and
confidential and if needed I can forget things very easy.

Thank you,
Emily